Focus on an evergreen future
As a business, we commit to full compliance with all environmental and sustainability legislation and regulations. This compliance imparts obligations on us to address pollution, waste disposal, safe storage of certain chemicals, and workplace health and safety.
We also know that environmental commitment is an evergreen process, one that is ever-changing, evolving, and growing to make sure we’re doing everything we can to align with best environmental practice.
Because better choices start with a better supply, here are some of the key practical and tangible ways we’re implementing our environmental policy:
- Reduce non-packing waste at all sites governed by a relevant packing committee
- Reduce the amount of plastic containers used to send items to our laboratory
- Use eco-friendly cardboard boxes to pack your cases
- Recycle the cardboard boxes we send your cases in and use that in your packing process
- Continue to review all aspects of the business for sustainable opportunities, introducing a circular economy approach to our business through all aspects of design, production/manufacturing, transport, usage, and then sustainable disposal at the end of useful life of our products and materials.
We decided from the beginning to be open and transparent about our sustainability policy, not only to ensure that we’re held accountable, but to provide a platform to educate all our stakeholders as well.
We’re continuously innovating, investing and growing our durable business. Because when it comes to the best dental solutions, sustainability is paramount. It’s about finding a healthy balance of environmental, social and economic impact for sustainable growth.
You can find a link to our extended policy online here.
Further, each of our individual businesses have their own environmental and sustainability commitments.
As an example, TrioClear™ Australia and New Zealand have a clear commitment to supporting the environment. Through a partnership with One Tree Planted, a non-profit organisation that focuses on global reforestation, ten trees are planted for every finished TrioClear™ case.