Dash of Dental Adelaide Presents: Understanding Tooth Wear and its Management
Date: Wednesday 6 September 2023
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Location: Sofitel Adelaide
Address: 108 Currie Street, Adelaide, SA, 5000
CPD: 2 CPD Points
Speakers: Dr Simon Parsons
Presentation begins at 6:30pm
Join us for some light canapes and refreshments from 6:00pm
Upon completion of this course, you will have reviewed the causes of tooth wear, considered the issues and strategies in managing a patient with a worn dentition, and will be aware of the options available to restore severely worn teeth. You will also learn essential steps for managing cases where space is limited or where uncertainty exists about the required aesthetic outcomes for a given case.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the causes and classifications of tooth wear.
- Recognise the clinical signs and symptoms of tooth wear.
- Evaluate and diagnose patients with a worn dentition.
- Develop treatment plans for managing patients with tooth wear.
- Identify the available options for restoring severely worn teeth.
- Communicate effectively with patients regarding the diagnosis, treatment options, and expected outcomes of tooth wear management.
A little bit about our presenter - Dr Simon Parsons
Dr Simon Parsons is a Sydney-based general dentist who currently splits his time across private practice, providing dentolegal advice to clinicians, and delivering educational lectures, workshops and webinars. He has over thirty years of clinical experience and has worked in the past as a clinical consultant for Southern Cross Dental as well as in roles as Clinical Director and Senior Dentist at large group practices.