This course is designed for dental professionals interested in learning more about the Penn Composite Stent and how this innovative product can be used for a variety of dental concerns, particularly in the smile zone.
Participants will gain an in-depth overview of how the Penn Composite Stent is used and the variety of benefits that it can bring to your practice.
- The principle uses of the Penn Composite Stent
- Advantages of using a stent to benefit clinicians and patients
- Discussion of materials and techniques
- Combination treatment planning and work-up for a Penn Stent
- The Penn Stent clinical procedure step-by-step
A little about our presenter: Dr Albert Sharp
Dr Albert Sharp received his Bachelor of Dental Surgery from the University of Sydney, graduating with First Class honours and top of the year.
He is a partner at Penn Sharp Dental Surgeons in Double Bay, Sydney, where he continues to practice all aspects of general dentistry, and is also where Dr Penn developed the Penn Composite Stent.
Albert joined Southern Cross Dental as a Clinical and Technical advisor in 2003 and often presents courses to enable general dentists to provide the best possible outcome for their patients.