MASTERING THE PROGRESSIVE CLEAR ALIGNERS SYSTEM FOR YOUR PRACTICE.
Date: Friday 27 October 2023
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Location: The Inchcolm by Ovolo
Address: 73 Wickham Terrace, Spring Hill QLD 4000
Speaker: Dr Albert Sharp
CPD: 7 CPD Points
The TrioClear™ Progressive Aligner system offers your patients affordable, comfortable, progressive clear aligner solution with minimal attachments. Using clinical simulation software, TrioClear™ enables you to accurately predict alignment and movement in advance.
- TrioClear™ Progressive Aligner system, the benefits and ease of implementation of the system to the patient.
- Why TrioClear™ is the comfortable choice for both patients and your practice.
- Advantages of aligners over fixed appliances.
- The basics of Orthodontics.
- Assessment of Case Suitability for TrioClear™ .
- Understanding case submission and treatment planning for TrioClear™.
- Plan exact movement in mild to moderate cases with clinical simulation software and reviewing your simulations.
- Submitting cases through the Dentist Gateway, our case submission portal.
- Issuing cases – what to do and tell the patient.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting your TrioClear™ cases.
- Retention Concepts.
Dr Albert Sharp received his Bachelor of Dental Surgery from the University of Sydney, graduating with First Class honours and top of the year. He is a partner at Penn Sharp Dental Surgeons in Double Bay, Sydney, where he continues to practice all aspects of general dentistry.
Dr Sharp is the General Manager Clinical at Southern Cross Dental. He often presents courses to enable general dentists to provide the best possible outcome for their patients.
Dr Sharp was one of the first general dentists in Australia to be accredited for treating patients with the Invisalign System and for many years was the primary presenter for the Invisalign Training Course for GP dentists. Dr Sharp is in clinical practice at his surgery in Double Bay, Sydney.