The Two Part TrioClear™ Webinar Series: Part One
MASTERING THE PRECISE CLEAR ALIGNERS SYSTEM FOR YOUR PRACTICE.
Part Two: Getting Started? Case Applicability, Movements, Simulations & Clear Aligner Treatment Guidelines.
In the final part of the Two Part Webinar series learn how to review TrioClear™ simulations and understand CBCT technology when designing your patient’s treatment plan and explore:
- Assessment of Case Suitability for TrioClear™.
- TrioClear™ Clear Aligners workflow.
- Understanding case submission and treatment planning for your patients.
- Plan exact movement in mild to moderate cases with clinical simulation software and reviewing your simulations.
- Submitting cases through the Dentist Gateway, our case submission portal.
About our Presenter – Dr Albert Sharp
Dr Albert Sharp received his Bachelor of Dental Surgery from the University of Sydney, graduating with First Class honours and top of the year. He is a partner at Penn Sharp Dental Surgeons in Double Bay, Sydney, where he continues to practice all aspects of general dentistry. Dr Sharp is the General Manager Clinical at Southern Cross Dental. He often presents courses to enable general dentists to provide the best possible outcome for their patients.
Dr Sharp was one of the first general dentists in Australia to be accredited for treating patients with the Invisalign® System and for many years was the primary presenter for the Invisible Aligners Training Course for GP dentists. Dr Sharp is in clinical practice at his surgery in Double Bay, Sydney. He has tried many aligner systems to see what works best with each.