Dr Albert Sharp
The topic for the session will cover:
– Abutment Selection – Indications & Contra-indications.
– A deep-dive on restorative options for cement and screw-retained implants.
– Clinical tips & tricks to stay out of trouble.
– Case study examples to illustrate commonly occurring problems.
– Strategies to avoid mishaps.
Speaker: Dr Albert Sharp
Dr Albert Sharp received his Bachelor of Dental Surgery from the University of Sydney, graduating with First Class honours and top of the year. He is a partner at Penn Sharp Dental Surgeons in Double Bay, Sydney, where he continues to practice all aspects of general dentistry. Dr Sharp is the General Manager Clinical at Southern Cross Dental. He often presents courses to enable general dentists to provide the best possible outcome for their patients.
Dr Sharp was one of the first general dentists in Australia to be accredited for treating patients with the Invisalign System and for many years was the primary presenter for the Invisible Aligners Training Course for GP dentists. Dr Sharp is in clinical practice at his surgery in Double Bay, Sydney. He has tried many aligner systems to see what works best with each.