COLAB NZ Presents
Clear Aligners: Troubleshooting Tips & Tricks
Date: Tuesday 11 July 2023
Venue: Rydges Wellington
Address: 75 Featherston Street, Pipitea, Wellington 6011, NZ
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm Presentation from 6:30pm
CPD 1.5 CPD Points
Modern Dental Pacific in collaboration with Southern Cross Dental & Precision Dental Laboratory are hosting a FREE education evening in Wellington and Auckland this July.
So join us for our first COLAB workshop on 'CLEAR ALIGNGERS: TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS & TRICKS’ and collaborate with your peers in a relaxed environment with some canapes and drinks!
This education session we will provide dental professionals with practical solutions to common problems that can arise during clear aligner treatment. Dr Albert Sharp will also provide tips and tricks with solutions for clear aligners to successfully transform your service, patients smile and start treating mild to moderate cases of malocclusion.
- Most commonly encountered issues with clear aligners
- Options on how to approach and deal with clear aligner problems
- Tips & Tricks to help you troubleshoot your cases
- Addressing difficult cases, such as crowding or spacing issues
- Indications and how to present cases to your lab
- Importance of monitoring and managing patient compliance and adherence to treatment
- Improving patient satisfaction and treatment outcomes
- Enhancing your clear aligner practice.
Dr Albert Sharp received his Bachelor of Dental Surgery from the University of Sydney, graduating with First Class honours and top of the year. He is a partner at Penn Sharp Dental Surgeons in Double Bay, Sydney, where he continues to practice all aspects of general dentistry.
Dr Sharp is the General Manager Clinical at Southern Cross Dental. He often presents courses to enable general dentists to provide the best possible outcome for their patients.
Dr Sharp was one of the first general dentists in Australia to be accredited for treating patients with the Invisalign System and for many years was the primary presenter for the Invisalign Training Course for GP dentists. Dr Sharp is in clinical practice at his surgery in Double Bay, Sydney. He has tried many aligner systems to see what works best with each.